Bike Rentals for Everyone
Zion Cycles is proud to rent Trek bikes. Our wide selection of bikes lets you experience Zion Canyon up close or enjoy hundreds of miles of single track (for every level of rider) here in Southern Utah. Whatever your ride, we likely have a bike that will meet your needs. All rentals include a helmet, flat repair kit and lock (as needed). Make reservations early — styles and sizes are limited.
Zion Touring Bikes (Trek FX)
Zion Touring E-Bikes (Trek Verve)
Mountain Bikes (Trek Fuel EX & EX Plus)
Mountain E-Bikes (Trek Rail)
Gravel Bike (Trek Checkpoint)
Road Bike (Trek Domane)
The Nitty Gritty on our Rentals
Daily Rental Options
- 1/2 Day: Enjoy 4 hours of riding time starting at 9 am. Later start times may be available subject to same day in-store availability.
- Day: This is your best option. Start at 9 am (or later) and enjoy up to 9 hours of riding. Return by 6 pm.
Extended Riding Options
- Multi-day rentals: Choose a morning (~9 am) or afternoon (~6 pm) pickup.
- Early Pick Up Option ($30 per rental): Get out early (7 am), before the bike shop normally opens. When making your reservation choose the Early Pick-up Add-on.
- Late Drop-Off Option* ($30 per rental): Ride into the setting sun, or take a moonlight ride—keep your bikes after our normal close. Bikes must be returned to the shop by midnight. When making your reservation choose the Late Drop-Off Add-on.
*Mountain and E-Bikes excluded.
Prefer to talk to a human? We’re here for you. 435.772.0400.
Please contact us immediately if you need to cancel your trip. Full refunds are provided with more than 15 days’ notice. Cancellations within 15 days of your reservation are not refunded. In the event of unsafe weather or other dangerous conditions, rentals are transferrable to another day or person or store credit will be made available. Rainfall or a forecast of rain does not necessarily require cancelation.
Due to COVID-19 we are offering cancellations within the 14-day window a two-year transferable voucher and will address special situations on a case-by-case basis.
|PLEASE NOTE: Rental customers are required to follow both Utah and National Park Service guidelines for COVID-19.
E-Bikes riders must be at least 5 feet tall and 13 years of age.