Bike Rentals & Sales
Zion Cycles is proud to rent Trek bikes. Our wide selection of bikes let you cruise up Zion Canyon or suck up the hits on world famous Gooseberry Mesa. Check out our selection of bikes below to see which one matches the ride you’re looking for. Helmets are included and required with all rentals. Make reservations early — styles and sizes are limited.
Daily Rental Options
- 1/2 Day: Enjoy 4 hours of riding time starting at 9 am. Later start times may be available subject to same day in-store availability.
- Day: This is your best option. Start at 9 am (or later) and enjoy up to 9 hours of riding. Return by 6 pm.
Extended Riding Options
- Multi-day rentals: Choose a morning (~9 am) or afternoon (~6 pm) pickup.
- Early Pick Up Option: Get out early (6 am), before the bike shop opens with our Deep Creek Coffee Shop pick up. When making your reservation choose the early pick-up add-on and we will email you with details.
- Late drop off or Overnight (24 hours): Ride into the setting sun, or take a moonlight ride—keep your bikes overnight or after close*. Choose a return time for the morning (~9 am) after your reservation date.
*Mountain bikes are only available for overnight, no late drops.
Prefer to talk to a human? We’re here for you. 435.772.0400.
|PLEASE NOTE: Rental customers are required to follow both Utah and National Park Service guidelines for COVID-19.|
|Full Suspension (pedal assist)||$109||$119|
|Hybrid (Canyon) Bike||$40||$50|
|Hybrid (Canyon) Bike (pedal assist)||$69||$79|
Rental Rate does not include applicable state sales tax.